Applying for rented accommodation
Choosing your new home is one of the most important decisions and we aim to help you choose a home that you want. We advertise our properties and you can apply for what you want. We don’t have a waiting list.
We have a priority pass system that takes account of your need for a house. By law we must give priority to people who are homeless, people whose homes are overcrowded and those whose homes are in poor condition. We have rules to try to make our system work fairly, and we know that we won’t be able to help everyone who needs a home.
Linked documents :
- Your Guide to Homehunt Ochil View
- Registration form
- Common Housing Register Form Guidance
- Choice Based Allocations Policy 2017
- Medical Pass Form
- Overcrowding and Underoccupation Pass Form
- Personal Circumstances - Flat Transfer; Support Pass Form
- Homelessness & Housing Circumstances Pass Form
External Links :
Click here for the Homehunt website