Telephone: 01259 722899
Mon - Wed : 9am - 5pm; Thurs : 9am - 7pm; Fri : 9am - 5pm
Please note that our office is now open on a Thursday evening 5-7pm
Local Housing Officers
Our management area of Tullibody includes two parts – the 479 homes in the LSVT stock acquired from Scottish Homes and 132 homes of new build property. Together, these make Tullibody out largest management area.
Estate Management / ASB issues and information
Key Priorities for Estate Management
- Encourage individual tenants to keep their own garden areas tidy.
- Encourage residents to take care of communal and shared areas in their estates
I would ask residents to report any matters to me and this can be done anonymously.
Key Priorities for Tackling Anti-Social Behaviour
Encourage residents to report anti-social behaviour as soon as possible and also to report situations to the police as they are happening. Ochil View shares information with the police and by working together we can be more effective in dealing with anti-social behaviour.
If something has happened in the street or an open area, do not assume that someone else has told us – make sure you let us know.
If you would like further information or wish to discuss any estate management issue please contact Tel: 01259 722899 or email@example.com
Local Investment Plans
Due to the current financial climate Ochil View currently has no plans to undertake any new developments. However, we are continuing to invest in improvements and repairs to our existing properties.
In 2015-16 we aim to:
• Invest around £580k in window, door and kitchen replacements and external decoration to our existing stock.
• Invest around £340k in fitting showers to our existing stock. This is the first year of a three year plan covering all of our properties.
• Invest around £170k in external works to replace fencing and repair or replace walls.
• Invest around £130k in roof replacements to our existing stock.
• £0.5M is used to respond to repair requests.