Telephone: 01259 722899
Mon - Wed : 9am - 5pm; Thurs : 9am - 7pm; Fri : 9am - 5pm
Please note that our office is now open on a Thursday evening 5-7pm
Local Housing Officer
Ochil View provides 177 homes in the West Fife Villages of Oakley, High Valleyfield, Newmills and Blairhall. All our homes in West Fife are let in partnership with the Fife Housing Register.
Estate Management / ASB issues and information
Our stock in West Fife is managed by Linda Ure.
Anti-social Behaviour and Estate Management Priorities over the next few months include, inspection of closes and bin store areas, particularly at Old Mill Lane, Oakley.
If you would like further information or wish to discuss any estate management issue please contact Tel: 01259 722899 or email@example.com
Local Investment Plans
Due to the current financial climate Ochil View currently has no plans to undertake any new developments. However, we are continuing to invest in improvements and repairs to our existing properties.
In 2015-16 we aim to:
• Invest around £580k in window, door and kitchen replacements and external decoration to our existing stock.
• Invest around £340k in fitting showers to our existing stock. This is the first year of a three year plan covering all of our properties.
• Invest around £170k in external works to replace fencing and repair or replace walls.
• Invest around £130k in roof replacements to our existing stock.
• £0.5M is used to respond to repair requests.