Information to Service Users during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Following the most recent government and health advice (17th March 2020) relating to the coronavirus outbreak the Association has, reluctantly, taken the decision to
- close its office premises to the public
- suspend all home visits and inspections
- operate an emergency repairs service only
- suspend all planned maintenance works
- suspend all non-emergency face to face meetings
We will, however, continue to provide a service to our tenants and other service users (albeit a different style of service) by changing the way we work and this will involve maximising the opportunities for all types on non-face to face contact be that text message, electronic communication (email), telephone and increasing the extent of home working.
Important points of continued communication are as follows:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
Telephone: 01259 722899
Out of Hours Emergency Repairs
• MPS Housing (Non-gas repairs) - 0333 678 1247 or 0845 600 8624
• City Technical Services (Gas repairs) – 0333 202 0708
As you will appreciate this is a fast moving and fluid situation and we will continue to monitor the situation daily to ensure we are in the best position to manage what is happening as effectively as possible and provide you with the information you need when you need it.
This information will be provided on text message, web site, via facebook posts and / or via telephone messages as and when appropriate.
We would, however, like to reassure all our service users that the Association can and will continue to be able to deliver a service irrespective of how long the current situation continues. Help and assistance continues to be in place…. it will just require service users to access this in a different way.
For example, if you usually pay your rent at the office then please use one of the following alternative methods of payment;
• Direct Debit – please contact a member of staff and we will set this up for you
• Online, through our payment’s agent www.allpay.net
• At any Post Office or Paypoint. You will need your Ochil View “swipe card” to do this. You can find your nearest payment at https://consumer.paypoint.com/
• By debit or credit card over the phone to our office between (9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, except bank holidays):
• By telephone. Call the allpay.net 24-hour automated system on: 0844 557 8321 and have your card to hand. You will be guided through the process.
We, like everyone else are unsure how long these arrangements will be required but as and when there is any change in guidance which may affect our relationship with service users, we will let you know.
17th March 2020