Our responsibilities as factor and managing agent
- We can carry out repairs that cost less than £100 per property without your permission in advance.
- We must get your permission in advance for any work costing more than £100 per property unless this is an emergency.
- To pay the Buildings Insurance premiums and keep the Policy in effect.
- To send accounts for management charges promptly every 6 months.
- To provide maintenance services to a good quality.
- To carry out cyclical maintenance such as external painting when the owners provide funds to do it.
- To carry out regular inspections of the property common parts.